Friday, June 3, 2011

The World of Medical Forensic Science Technology

I have to admit that I am a huge fan of the TV show Forensic Files that airs on TruTv. This show fascinates me how far our society has come in the world of advanced medical and emerging IT technologies. The episode that I will never forget is when they have constructed a face using advanced computer digital imaging technology. They have found a skull and reconstructed he on what the forensic scientists thought she might look like. When someone identified that composite after they had an forensic artist draw a sketch of the composed digital imaging composite.  That was a very memorable episode and I would like to help to design new technology and software for the world of medical forensic science.

1 comment:

  1. Good example of converging media that will continue to converge to the benefit of forensics and law enforcement.

    ReplyDelete